Security printing services
Seareach® is your perfect security printer for the production of security printed value documents.
Our focus is offering cutting edge security printing processes and features for your products and documents. Our organisation is very responsive and offer a broad range of security techniques to make counterfeiting very difficult.
If your product is difficult to counterfeit, it becomes more appealing for criminals to turn to less secure products.
We were approved by FACT (Federation Against Copyright Theft) for Video and CD/DVD solutions and had full ISO9001 approval.
Seareachs® expertise in cheques supply, security vouchers printing and financial documents, backed with full APACS accredited partners, allows us to confidently produce to your requirements.
We supply UK cheques and other security documents for major banks and financial institutions around the world.
We supply secure printed cheques for our customers, whether they are abroad or domestic.
Because of our flexible approach to this market we can accommodate small, medium and large run orders and all work is produced to the same exacting high standards demanded by our 'zero defect' policy.
With the importance of numbering precisely and the APACS standard, there is very little room for error.
- Specialist security printer papers
- Specialist security printers inks; such as thermochromic, UV fluorescing, water fugitive, solvent sensitive inks, combifuge, photochromic
- We specify, design and apply high speed holograms - application on cheques and other documents.
- We number, barcode and MICR encode.
- We can produce in the following formats; reels, packs, pads, books or loose leaf.
Processes used in Security printing
APACS are the governing body for UK cheque production, cheque manufacture and printing. Export cheques, company cheque printing, cheque book printing, personal, continuous, A4 cheque remittances.
Security for Vouchers
Vouchers Redemption voucher printing, gift voucher printing, book tokens, discount/loyalty vouchers printing.
We also offer design advice and origination support on Cheques and Vouchers.
Seareach® offer security printing techniques such as:-
- Hologram application (OVD's)
- Barcoding & Personalisation
- Invisible Inks
- Fugitive Inks
- Bleed through inks
- UV inks Solvent sensitive inks
- Magnetic inks
- Split Duct Printing
- Book Collation
- Covert Features
- Security Printed Papers with fibres, flecks and watermarks
- Branded Lanyards